The Banks family has embarked on a journey of creating a house of order in 2016. The first category to tackle was clothes. I started my thorough examination and culling of my clothing last summer. I knew I wanted to make real changes, but I wasn’t sure how. I considered why I had so many clothes. Here were the categories I identified:
Search Northern Expenditure
Sign up for our weekly email!
Remaining Mortgage: NONE!
90,000 / 90,000
This fills up as we pay our mortgage down. We started with $90,000 left on our mortgage.
$275,400 / $500,000
This charts our investment progress to early retirement.
What's HOT on Northern Expenditure:
- Becoming a Millionaire FAST (and people that have done it!)
- Financial Independence is Not a Marathon
- The Gazingus Pin: Your Spending Weakness
- The Brand Name Deception
- Why I Want to Move to the U.K.
- The Fill-the-Bucket List
- Retiring Early? We’re Early Retirement Frauds
- Saving The First $100,000. The Hardest?
- Scariest Things to Say to a Personal Finance Geek
- Financial Relativity (Your Experience is Not Mine)