A lot of things on this blog are things to do or how to do things or steps to take. Let me clarify that we are not winning at all of these things. You know what I’m good at? Research. I am fabulous at finding out what research has been done on a topic and putting it into a simple “do this” to “get this” (ie: How to Start a New Habit). Want to know what I’m horrible at? Following my own advice. I have exercised a total of 4 times in the past 30 days. And I just spent $12.00 yesterday at the grocery store to feed my family lunch in the car on the way to see Beluga whales (check out the white lump in the photo below!) instead of spending five minutes at home making my own lunch.
Search Northern Expenditure
Sign up for our weekly email!
Remaining Mortgage: NONE!
90,000 / 90,000
This fills up as we pay our mortgage down. We started with $90,000 left on our mortgage.
$275,400 / $500,000
This charts our investment progress to early retirement.
What's HOT on Northern Expenditure:
- Becoming a Millionaire FAST (and people that have done it!)
- Financial Independence is Not a Marathon
- The Gazingus Pin: Your Spending Weakness
- The Brand Name Deception
- Why I Want to Move to the U.K.
- The Fill-the-Bucket List
- Retiring Early? We're Early Retirement Frauds
- Saving The First $100,000. The Hardest?
- Scariest Things to Say to a Personal Finance Geek
- Financial Relativity (Your Experience is Not Mine)